WPML is the plugin that makes over a million WordPress sites multilingual. It’s powerful enough for corporate sites, yet simple for blogs.
Why WPML Multilingual CMS?
- One WordPress Installation – Multiple Languages. WPML makes it easy to run a multilingual website with a single WordPress installation. Choose languages for your site and start translating content. WPML comes with over 40 languages. You can also add your own language variants (like Canadian French or Mexican Spanish) using WPML’s languages editor.
- Flexible Translation Methods to Fit Your Needs. No matter if you’re creating and translating sites yourself, or if you’re building large sites for organizations. WPML offers a translation workflow that works for you.
- Quality Automatic Translations. WPML’s Automatic Translation is the perfect combination of quality, affordability, and speed. Save 90% of your time with automatic translation. Then, use WPML’s review process to add a human touch to the machine translations. WPML’s automatic translations are powered by Google, DeepL, Microsoft.
- Translation Workflow Control. WPML’s Translation Management lets you control what you translate and how you translate it. Translate your entire site automatically, use automatic translation for specific posts and pages, or translate your site’s content yourself.
- Professional Human Translation. For human translation, you can add your own team of translators to your site. Or, send your site’s content to one of the many professional translation services that partner with us.
- Multilingual & Multicurrency E-Commerce. WPML lets you easily build and run multilingual and multicurrency e-commerce sites with WooCommerce (using WooCommerce Multilingual). Enjoy complete support for simple and variable products, related products, sales and promotions and everything else that WooCommerce offers. Visitors will enjoy a fully localized purchase process, starting with the product listing, through the cart and checkout and even localized confirmation emails.
- String Translation. You can translate texts in other plugins and in Admin screens directly from WPML’s String Translation interface. You’ll see where the texts come from both in the code and in the site, so that your translations are meaningful.
- Multilingual SEO. WPML helps you optimize your sites for searches in different languages. With WPML, you can arrange language any way you choose (TLDs, subdomains, folders and language arguments). It lets you translate page slugs, SEO meta and titles.
- Fast and Efficient. WPML’s modular design lets you use the exact components that you need for each site. On every release we make sure that performance remains great, both in the admin and on the site’s front-end. Want to see for yourself? Check WPML’s score on Google’s Pagespeed.
- Stable and Secure. WPML is always ready ahead of any WordPress release and covers all of WordPress’ features and security updates. We take security seriously, use internal and external audits and respond to issues immediately. With over 1.5 million sites using WPML, we simply cannot tolerate exploits.
- Works with Almost Any WordPress Theme and Plugin. WPML works out-of-the-box with all popular plugins and themes. Since WPML follows the WordPress standards, it knows what different plugins and themes need to translate. We work closely with other authors to make sure that you can build rich multilingual sites without hassle. Check our directories of compatible plugins and themes to make sure that we’ve tested the ones you use on your site.