Total Recipe Generator is a Gutenberg block plugin for creating online recipe content with Schema microdata and Nutrition Facts. Make your recipe content stand apart with clear steps and precise information with this plugin.
With Total Recipe Generator, your online recipe content is organized in proper semantics and hierarchy. This improves your site's presence in search results and personalized media platforms like Pinterest. The content generated by recipe posts is a mix of Schema micro data, internal links, JSON LD micro data, and required/recommended Meta tags for a "Recipe" content type.
For theme developers, the plugin supports modification of core template file by copying it inside theme folder. The core files are easy to extend and style. With clean design and well documented code, the plugin offers good scope of creativity and modification for theme developers.
The plugin is shipped as Gutenberg Block for the WordPress native editor. The Total Recipe Generator plugin is well supported on pages, posts and custom post types.
== Key features ==
- Clean and minimalist design, WordPress 5.9.x ready
- Shipped as Gutenberg Block
- Supports page, post and public custom post types
- Pre formatted recipe meta with prep time, cook time, total time, yield, total cost, serving size, cost per serving, etc.
- Auto calculation of total time from prep time and cooking time
- Auto conversion of time into minutes/hour
- Recipe image uploader from media library
- Recipe image resize on-the-fly with custom dimensions and hard cropping
- Unlimited recipe method instructions within a post
- Recipe method can be reordered with drag and drop functionality
- Organize recipe method in groups
- Auto numbering on recipe method steps (can be disabled from widget settings)
- Supports multiple instances per page or post
- Built in Nutrition Facts label creator
- 4 Nutrition label styles
- Around 40+ built in nutrients with Standard Daily Values
- Nutrients show only if a value is set by user
- Auto calculation of % DV based on recipe nutrient value as set by user
- Built in Meta labels for "Suitable for diet" as multi select list
- Internal links support for Recipe Meta
- Automatically creates link if a category or tag exists in the same name as Recipe Meta
- Custom author name and author URL supported
- Dynamically add recipe ingredients as single item or groups
- Ingredient groups can be reordered with drag and drop facility
- Show/hide recipe name, summary, image, author, date, etc. if your theme already shows these elements. The elements are included as Meta data for use in SEO.
- Built in social sharing buttons for recipe content
- Buttons include Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, LinkedIn, Pinterest, VKOntakte, Email, Reddit
- Print button included for printing only recipe content
- Sticky social links for mobile (can be disabled from settings)
- Valid and recommended Schema Microdata for Recipe content
- Contains inline schema markup and JSON LD microdata
- Full support for Pinterest rich pins
- Built in support for aggregate rating schema via WP Review plugin
- Inline Advertisement Spots per post and via global settings
- Plugin settings for global advertisement placement, colors and social links
- W3C valid HTML markup for recipe generated content
- For developers, recipe template output can be extended in theme files by copying the template file
- Fully compatible with most standard and premium themes
- Translation ready with sample POT, PO and MO files included
- Supports languages with RTL orientation
- Works on all modern browsers
- Step by step documentation guide and installation manual for setting up recipe content
- Professional and dedicated support
== Plugin Support ==
All support is provided via comments section and email. For any questions related to the plugin or general query, feel free to email me from my profile page message box at http://codecanyon.net/user/saurabhsharma, or comment on the item comments section. I would be glad to respond. Thank you for browsing the plugin.
== Credits ==
jQuery library (as shipped with WordPress)
BFI Thumb Class
Pexels stock photos
Lazy Blocks Plugin Framework for Gutenberg (by nK)
== Installation ==
For installation and setup, please refer to the documentation/index.html file inside your
main download archive.