Dominion is a WordPress plugin which allows you to place a domain search form in your WordPress site to swiftly check domain name availability and sell domains from WHMCS or any other 3rd party sites. You can search for or check any generic domains and directly integrate the search result with your WHMCS domain sales page OR you can integrate the search result with a 3rd party Domain Selling site and earn affiliate revenue from them. All required options are available in the plugin.
This plugin is made in such a flexible way so that you can use the plugin with OR without WPBakery Page Builder. Documentation and Video tutorials available for both. You can customize everything (fonts, colors, button and section backgrounds, animations and so on) without touching a single line of code.
Compatible With Latest WordPress
Dominion is fully compatible with WordPress 6.0.x and also compatible with the older versions (v4.8x, v4.9x, v5.0x, v5.1x, v5.2x, v5.3x, v5.4x, v5.5x, v5.6x, v5.7x, v5.8x, v5.9x, 6.0x, 6.1x).
Google reCAPTCHA v2 available in the plugin to use. You can enable or disable the reCAPTCHA for your Domain Checker form
Made with AJAX
Dominion plugin is made with AJAX and easily to use with Shortcode and also integrated with WHMCS & WPBakery (formerly named Visual Composer) page builder.
You can search for or check any generic domains and directly integrate the search result with your WHMCS domain sales page
Search and Transfer Domain
Not only Search Domain, but also Transfer Domain also possible if you are using WHMCS. The plugin has option to use the form for Transferring domains as well.
Options available to change fonts, colors, background colors, animations, shapes and so on.
What makes Dominion stand out from other similar Plugins?
1. Flexibility to use the form in different pages/sections of a site with different settings for each one:
You can use differently looking form or differently functional form in different places/sections/pages of your website. No need to use same domain checker form everywhere. Wherever you use a shortcode/element of this plugin, you will have its own settings fields and you can choose settings differently for each place(s) you use the shortcode/element. Where the other domain checker plugins have only a global settings page and it will force you to use same settings for all domain checker form you use in your website.
Not only 'Search' but also 'Transfer' domain is possible with this plugin:
When other plugins do not care about providing a clean way to help you Transfer Domain functionality, the Dominion plugin does. It provides you options to choose if you want to use the form for Transferring domain OR Searching domain. The only thing you need to have the functionality to work is WHMCS. If you have WHMCS installed, the plugin will take care of Transferring domain feature.
Can be used with or without WPBakery page builder plugin:
Maybe you are used to use this popular page builder plugin in your WordPress sites, and you know how easy it is to use the elements of this page builder plugin to build pages/posts. But there is no element in that page builder which can be used to have a Domain Checker Form. Here comes Dominion plugin. You will see 10 more extra elements in your WPBakery page builder as soon as you install the Dominion plugin. You can use any of those 10 elements to have a Domain Checker Form in your site.
So, what if you do not want WPBakery page builder plugin in your WordPress? No problem, we backed up that as well. You can use shortcodes the plugin provides to make your Domain Checker Form in your website.
- Check domain name availability for any TLD
- Whois domain name
- Made with AJAX
- Google reCAPTCHA
- No need domain reseller API
- Integrated with WHMCS
- Easily use with Shortcode
- Easily customize from admin panel
- Video Tutorials Included
- Transfer Domains using WHMCS
- Change/Choose Parallax Background Image
- List/Include unlimited TLD (extensions) of Domains
- Enable/Disable Ajax Domain Search
- Enable/Disable Bootstrap
- Set your desired length of the Search field for desktop
- Set your desired length of the Search field for mobile/tablet
- Change Search Result's Domain Purchase Button Label
- Change Search Result's Domain Purchase Button URL (the page url from where users can purchase/transfer the domain)
- Change Highlighted TLD Pricing
- Change/Choose Shape of the Domain Search Section
- Enable/Disable Animation (35+ variations of animations to choose from)
- Change/Choose Title Tag (h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, div, span, p)
- Change Sub Title/Heading
- Change/Choose Sub Title Tag (h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, div, span, p)
- Change Text below Title
- Change Search Field PlaceHolder Text
- Change/Choose Font Family, Font Size, Font Weight and Line Height for Title
- Change/Choose Font Family, Font Size, Font Weight and Line Height for Sub Title
- Change/Choose Font Family, Font Size, Font Weight and Line Height for other Text
- Change/Choose Color for Title, Sub Title and other Text
- Change/Choose Mouse-Over (Hover) Color of Text
- Change/Choose Background Color of Button
- Change/Choose Mouse-Over (Hover) Background Color of Button
- Change/Choose Button Text Color
- Change/Choose Mouse-Over (Hover) Color of Button Text
- Change/Choose Domain Available Result Text Color
- Change/Choose Domain NOT Available Result Text Color
- Change/Choose Input Box Placeholder Text Color
- Change/Choose Domain Price Color
- Change/Choose Domain Extension (TLD) Color
- Change/Choose Section Background Color
- Change/Choose Mouse-Over (Hover) Color of Section Background
- Change Section Padding
- Change Section Margin
- And more..