Improve Security with Really Simple SSL Pro
Really Simple SSL Pro is a lightweight standard for every WordPress website to keep SSL performance optimized and leverage heavyweight security standards.
- Easy SSL Migration: Takes your website to HTTPS in just one-click.
- Server Health Check (New): Your server configuration is every bit as important for your website security.
- WordPress Hardening (New): Tweak your configuration and keep WordPress fortified and safe by tackling its weaknesses.
IMPROVE SECURITY WITH REALLY SIMPLE SSL PRO
- The Mixed Content Scan & Fixer. Detect files that are requested over HTTP and fix it. Both Front- and Back-end.
These features mitigate the risk of clickjacking, cross-site-forgery attacks, stealing login credentials and malware among others.
- Independent of your Server Configuration, works on Apache, LiteSpeed, NGINX etc.
- Protect your website visitors with X-XSS Protection, X-Content-Type-Options, X-Frame-Options and Referrer Policy.
- Enable HTTP Strict Transport Security and configure your site for the HSTS Preload list.
Isolate your website from unnecessary file loading and exchanges with third-parties. Fully control your website and minimize risk of manipulation.
- Specifically designed for WordPress.
- Control third-parties with the Content Security Policy – including Learning Mode.
- Control browser features with the Permissions Policy e.g. geolocation, camera’s and microphones.
- Isolate information exchange between other websites. Fully control in- and outbound of data.
HOW DOES REALLY SIMPLE SSL’S HTTPS MIGRATION WORK?
- The plugin will check for an existing SSL certificate. If you don’t have one, you can generate one in the plugin. Depending on your hosting provider, the plugin can also install it for you or assist with instructions.
- If needed, It will handle known issues WordPress has with SSL. An example might be that your website uses a loadbalancer, proxy or headers are not passed to detect a certificate.
- All incoming requests are redirected to HTTPS with a default 301 WordPress redirect. You can also choose a .htaccess redirect.
- The Site URL and Home URL are changed to HTTPS.
- Your insecure content is fixed by replacing all HTTP:// URLs with HTTPS://, except external hyperlinks, dynamically.
- Cookies with PHP are set securely by setting them with the HTTPOnly flag.