The Changelog & Custom List is a changelog creating a widget for the Elementor Builder. The widget allows you to create a nice and clear custom list of changes for any product easier and taking into account all the requirements. Creating a changelog is useful for any owners or developers of web projects who regularly update their products. Custom List widget has various labels for change types together with additional adjustments with icons library to detail the list and highlight the main things.
Changelog & Custom List widget has very flexible settings. You can change the colors, fonts, background, border-radius, paddings, and margins for each element. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
Changelog & Custom List for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Changelog & Custom List widget for Elementor
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Customizable icons, colors, borders, margins, paddings, etc.
- Included 3 Section Templates for Elementor
- Automatically supports WordPress time and date formats
- 6 labels for changes types
- Flexible labels settings
- Flexible style settings for changelog
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress.
1.0.4 – 18 September 2020
+ Improved plugin performance in the admin area
**1.0.3 – 18 July 2020
+ Fixed plugin update and activation issues
1.0.2 – 23 April 2020
+ Improved Templates responsiveness
1.0.1 – 2 April 2020
+ Added three Section Templates
1.0.0 – 28 January 2020
+ Initial release