Customizable Heading Widget for Elementor is a header creating a widget for the Elementor Builder. The widget allows you to create a unique style display for the title of any posts on your site to make content more attractive to your users.
The header creating in your own style is useful for different kinds of sites and themes to make your content more clear and emphasize the specific info. It can be easily adapted to the style of your website, whether it be Blog, Glossary, Portfolio, Corporate Website, eCommerce Project, Creative Agency, Real Estate Listing, Personal CV, a Restaurant, Retail Company or Magazine.
To better understand the capabilities of the widget, we included 5 templates to the package. These are just some examples that can inspire you to create your style. It provides you a quick start in a few clicks.
Customizable Heading Widget for Elementor has very flexible settings. You can change the colors, fonts, background, gradient, paddings, and margins for each element. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
Customizable Heading Widget for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
Features of the Customizable Heading Widget for Elementor
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- 5 Header templates included
- Customizable fonts, colors, borders, backgrounds, gradient, etc.
- Creating a unique extended header
- Rotation of advanced header
- Text and background gradient
- Flexible style settings for header elements
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally Seo Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress.
1.0.4 – 22 August 2020
+ Improved plugin performance in the admin area
1.0.3 – 18 July 2020
+ Fixed plugin update and activation issues
1.0.2 – 28 April 2020
* Improved cross-browser compatibility
1.0.1 – 28 March 2020
+ Added Word break settings for Header and Subheader
1.0.0 – 14 February 2020
+ Initial release