Сreate a great grid of content using Grider WordPress plugin for Elementor. Posts, WooCommerce products, simple images or custom items can be used as content. This responsive and easy to use plugin allows adding multiple grids on one page and throughout your site to make your site more orderly, convenient and keep visitors engaged.
The plugin provides a custom layout and you can manage(create, delete, reorder, copy) each of the box elements such as Image, Title, Description, Button, Price. Different types of grid animations available in the Grider will add attractiveness to your website. The flexible settings allow you to adjust the width and number of columns for different devices(mobiles, tablets, and desktops) so your post grid will always look perfect. The item can be useful for different types of sites like personal blog, portfolio, gallery, online store, news portal and many others. Any page can be made more attractive to users with Grider WordPress plugin.
Features of the Grider WordPress plugin for Elementor
- Supports WP Posts, WooCommerce products, Gallery as a source
- Supports Custom content
- Сustom posts layout
- Includes Grid and Masonry mode
- 14 awesome Animation effects
- Support fixed width and height
- Gapless mode
- Instagram view mode
- Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher
- Flexible style settings
- Customizable columns number for different devices
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Totally SEO Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 5+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The item package includes 5 prepared templates to help you get started quickly with the Grider and will inspire you to create your unique project.
Flexible and straightforward settings will help you set up the display of each element in accordance with your requirements and wishes. Change the color, typography, background color, border, margins, padding or apply CSS filter for images to get the unique result. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
Grider for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.