The Carter plugin supplies a WooCommerce widget for Elementor to add a customized shopping cart. Make sure your visitor doesn’t lose their cart and can complete the order here and now, thereby increasing your store conversion. Use the widget anywhere on your site, manage the display of elements and their styles according to your wishes. The tool can be useful for any WooCommerce website to improve the user experience.
The Carter allows selecting one or two columns block layout and enables/disables separate elements display. You can also customize the empty cart view using Elementor templates or regular text. Changing the button text for a coupon, total amount block title, and checkout is as easy as adding an icon or choosing a hover animation for the buttons. Besides, there is an option to make the total amount column fixed in relation to the cart block. The item offers many features to make the shopping cart visible and convenient for a buyer anywhere on your website.
To better understand the capabilities of the widget, we included 5 templates in the package. These are just some examples that can inspire you to create your style. It provides you with a quick start in a few clicks.
Features of the Carter plugin for Elementor
- Perfect for Elementor 3.0 and higher
- Two display layouts: One and Two columns
- Сustom empty cart template
- 25 + hover buttons animations
- Icon management
- Flexible style settings
- Responsiveness settings
- Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor
- Supports different languages
- Totally SEO Friendly
- Included pot file for quick translation on any language
- Perfect for RTL direction
- Fast and smooth installing
- Tested and compatible up to WordPress 6+
- Lightweight and Fast
- All major browsers supported Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Edge
- Easy to use and customize with a modern User Interface
- Installation Guide and detailed Users Manual
- Six months Included Support for CodeCanyon buyers
The widget has straightforward style settings to manage the block display according to your design. Change the color, typography, shadow, background, buttons in normal or hover states, and a lot of other details. All this can be configured directly from the Elementor’s interface and does not require additional code knowledge.
Carter for Elementor is exceptionally compatible with all modern browsers. It does not matter which browser users view your site: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, or Edge. Everything will look great on all devices and in all browsers.
The plugin installation takes only a few seconds. Also, you do not need to make any additional settings. The plugin is ready to work immediately after installation – you only need to install and activate it in WordPress. Read more about capabilities and settings in the Online Documentation.