Include content the way YOU like in an iframe that can hide and modify elements, does auto height, forward parameters and does many, many more…
MAIN FEATURES OF ADVANCED IFRAME
By entering the shortcode ‘[advanced_iframe]’ you can include any webpage to any page or article.
Advanced iFrame now has out of the box support for embedded 3D models using the p3d 3D viewer. Go to https://p3d.in/b/24 and download a pre-configured plugin where the model does scale already nicely on all devices. Get started for free! If you need more storage or access to the Premium features of p3d.in, you can get a 50% discount on your first payment with the coupon AIFRAME on checkout.
The following cool features compared to a normal iframe are implemented:
- Hide areas of the layout to give the iframe more space (see screenshot)
- Show only specific areas of the iframe when the iframe is on a same domain (The Pro version supports this on different domains) or include parts directly by jQuery
- Modify css styles in the parent and the iframe to e.g. change the width of the content area (see screen-shot)
- Forward parameters to the iframe
- Resize the iframe to the content height or width on loading, AJAX or click
- Responsive videos (moved from the pro to the the free version in v2022)
- Scroll the parent to the top when the iframe is loaded
- Hide the content until it is fully loaded
- Add a css and js file to the parent page
- Security code: You can only insert the shortcode with a valid security code from the administration.
- Many additional cool features are available the pro version – see http://www.tinywebgallery.com/blog/advanced-iframe/advanced-iframe-comparison-chart